The Safeguarding Children training course covers the difficult subject of Child abuse, how to spot signs and how to report concerns correctly and discreetly.
(This course covers both Levels 1&2 and also covers standard 11 of the care Certificate.)
Who should do this eLearning?
Anyone who comes into contact with children either at work or as a volunteer.
- Introduction to Safeguarding children
- Creating a relationship with a child
- Safeguarding Leads and Managers
- Legislation , children’s legal rights
- Policies and procedures
- Safeguarding responsibilities
- Types of Child abuse and the Warnings
- Recognising abuse
- Recognising a child is being abused
- Risk of abuse
- When a child makes a disclosure
- Reporting the matter to you DSL
- Method of reporting
- Key principles of a written record
- Why it’s crucial to report your concerns
- What agencies and individuals may be involved to safeguard a child