Being involved in a fire is an unusual and dangerous situation. This e-learning course reveals human nature and the actions to take upon discovering a fire, or on hearing the fire alarm.
This e-learning module takes about 45 minutes to complete.
Who should do this eLearning?
This course is aimed at all employees to ensure you know what to do in a fire situation and more importantly be aware of what actions can be taken to stop a fire from ever starting.
What will they learn?
This training is designed to give you a basic awareness in theatre fire safety and the key elements required in an evacuation.
- How do fires start?
- What are the main causes of fire?
- How fire spreads
- Action you can take to stop a fire from spreading
- What to do if you discover a fire
- How to evacuate a building
- What is a 2 stage fire alarm?
- Fire extinguishers