The purpose of this course is to provide essential training for those producing, selling, or handling food. This course also includes the requirements for pre-packed for direct sale (PPDS) food labelling legislation changes that come into effect on the 1st October 2021 (Also known as Natasha’s law).
Who should do this eLearning?
All staff handling food should have a thorough understanding of allergens and the potential dangers surrounding them.
- Food Hypersensitivity
- Allergens, Symptoms, Severe allergic reactions.
- What food intolerances are and coeliac disease.
- Looking at the Laws about foods and food products to keep consumers safe
- How allergens should be declared in food and drink.
- What can be done to keep food safe
- Duty of Care
- Risk Assessments
- Identifying allergens